Saturday 25 February 2012

PINEAPPLE JELLY PUDDING

Pineapple (tin)-4slices
Nestle cream-170grm
Pineapple jellypowder-150 grm
Condensed milk-1 tin(395 grm)


-To make jelly, add pineapple jelly powder in one cup of boiling water and stir it well till it is dissolves completely and add one cup of cold water& keep refrigerator to set.
-Blend pineapple jelly, cream , condensed milk, in a mixie
-pour half of the mixture in a dish &add pine apple pieces and the balance of the mixture on top& refrigerate to set………

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Stumbled on your blog while searching for desserts. I loved the Pineapple Jelly Pudding recipe. I tried it at home twice but I didnt get the desired result. First time I tried with only 1 packet of jelly crystals. Second time, I made exactly like the recipe but it didnt set at all. The end result was: It didnt set at all. I then whipped it while cold and served as icecream.

    ReplyDelete